Luna Nera is a graphite (unidirectional carbon) shaft developed by Longoni for pool and carom billiards disciplines. Thanks to years of experience in composite materials, the Longoni team has developed a modern concept shaft with extremely low deflection and high levels of power.
Luna Nera is smooth and precise and is available in different profiles, with the sole purpose to match every players’ different requirements.
The 75 years of evolution in creating the perfect billiards tools led to a perfected shaft in every single detail:
- Extremely low deflection and high shooting accuracy.
- Layered graphite with variable orientation for maximum strength, push and controlled elasticity.
- Calibrated balancing.
- New polyurethane filling, maximum volumetric, and weight uniformity.
- Soundproofing and better vibration absorption.
- Mechanical components made with a very high precision CNC machine.